One of the major benefits for using MeetApp in your organization is that it helps your participants to become more engaged.
Tips and tricks for increasing participant engagement using MeetApp.
- During longer sessions, try to frequently distribute questions to your audience through the DIALOGUE section of your MeetApp. This will help you maintain a high level of participant interaction and attention.
- Break participants up into smaller groups and let them discuss and/or answer SINGLE RESPONSE TEXT FEEDBACK or MULTIPLE RESPONSE TEXT FEEDBACK in the DIALOGUE section of your MeetApp together as a group.
- Include the audience in panel discussions by asking them to contribute ideas through the SINGLE RESPONSE TEXT FEEDBACK feature of DIALOGUE section. You can also gather audience feedback by using the SINGLE CHOICE QUESTION or MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION option in the DIALOGUE section of your MeetApp. This can make your entire audience active participants of the discussion.
- Create your dialogue items as a two-step interaction: First, distribute a SINGLE RESPONSE TEXT FEEDBACK or MULTIPLE RESPONSE TEXT FEEDBACK. Then transform the top feedback into a SINGLE CHOICE QUESTION or MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION and let the participants vote among the most interesting suggestions.
- When creating dialogue items, try to use uncomplicated text questions that have open answers. The answers can then lead into further discussions.
- From the dialogue item page, present the results from group assignments. Try to follow up the results with a SINGLE CHOICE QUESTION or MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION to let your participants vote for their favorite group(s).
- You can use SINGLE RESPONSE TEXT FEEDBACK, MULTIPLE RESPONSE TEXT FEEDBACK, SINGLE CHOICE QUESTION or MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION to let your audience vote on difficult issues. This will let participants feel like they have a voice in the decision-making process.
- In the DIALOGUE section of your MeetApp, try segmenting your participants by their interests and distribute dialogue items to those target groups.
- In the DIALOGUE section of your MeetApp, try sending out questions before the event on what topics your attendees would like you to cover or which speakers to invite. This will help ensure that the event you’re hosting will be highly interesting to your attendees.
- In the DIALOGUE section of your MeetApp, try creating evaluations for your attendees to complete after your event. To keep your dialogue items organized, you can create a folder called “Evaluation” and place a number of questions in it.