Integrate MeetApp directly into your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
Use MeetApp in your slides by following these steps:
- Inside PowerPoint navigate to the ribbon menu option “Insert”. Select “Store” and search the Office Store for “MeetApp”.
- Click on the MeetApp add-in in the list of search results. This will bring up a more detailed presentation of the add-in.
- In order to use the add-in select “Trust it”. The add-in will then be inserted into your current slide.
- From within the add-in area login using your MeetApp administrative credentials.
- Select the event you want to import questions from.
- Select the question that you want to import into your slide.
- Resize the chart area as needed, it is also possible to change or remove the charts title by clicking on it and follow the instructions.
- Chart results are updated in real-time as participants provide their feedback from your app.
It is also possible to integrate items that are not yet published, when doing so a “Publish” button will appear inside the PowerPoint slide. When clicked the item will be published with the settings defined for it in MeetApp regular item – this includes support for push notifications.
Remember that you can add multiple dialogue items to your presentation. Once you save your presentation it can safely be sent to co-workers or presenters without exposing access to anything than the imported dialogue item.